Build It Yourself
The svn repository contains for now:
- xAAL specifications and schemas
- xAAL stacks in Python and in C
- gatways to various home-automation protocols (X10, KNX, Z-Wave)
- xAAL services components
Public access is read-only. Motivated contributors are invited to contact us (see below) for a read-write access.
svn co https://redmine.telecom-bretagne.eu/svn/xaal
To try xAAL and see how this works, let's run basic virtual devices on your PC!
Implementation in Python
Go to the dedicated folder
$ cd xaal/code/Python/trunk
Follow instructions in the README.
Implementation in C
Go to the dedicated folder and compile
$ cd xaal/code/C/trunk/libxaal more README.TXT make
Sart a dummy lamp:
$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH+=:. ./dummyLamp -a 220.127.116.11 -p 1234 Device: 1af9225a-f771-4b4a-aa77-139fe486d24c . Off
In another terminal, start a dummy HMI dedicated to command lamps, play with it, and watch the effects on the dummy lamp:
$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH+=:. ./lampCommander -a 18.104.22.168 -p 1234 Device: 542b7e35-4545-464d-b440-1ef290f0631b Menu: (1) Select lamps (2) Send on (3) Send off (4) Quit Your choice? 1 Detected lamps: 0: f2bb49c3-f276-47b3-8c43-6ad737a59321 lamp.basic Fri Apr 15 14:46:39 2016 Toggle which one? 0 Menu: (1) Select lamps (2) Send on (3) Send off (4) Quit Your choice? 2
Implementation in Go
A Golang implementation of the xAAL stack:
- All in a single package xAAL_release-0.3.tar.gz
- The library is provided according to the termes of the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0 and following
- The demo applications are provided according to the terms of the GNU General Public License v3.0 and following
- Dual-licenses are accepted, contact us.